(Photo source: Nottingham Post)
At first it appeared to be a simple ‘false flag’ event. But there’s more to Massive Hoax 17 (MH17) than simply making it look like the ‘enemy’ shot a plane down. Apart from the media hype (one interviewee on Radio 4’s ‘The World Tonight’, Thurs 17/7/14, repeatedly ignored questions in order to repeat the mantra… ‘this is not only an act of terrorism, it’s a crime against humanity’), there are the ‘inconsistencies’ about the whole ‘drama’.
Firstly, there is the problem of ‘rebels’ having the capability to shoot down a plane at an altitude of 33,000ft (interesting number in itself, don’t you think?). To do so, would require, not only highly sophisticated weaponry, but also highly trained and technological operators; not the sort that could be launched by a man in a field with a bazooka over his shoulder. But that’s convenient, because it draws in a super-power such as the Russians.
Another convenient (un)truth is the fact that there are no bodies… “armed rebels took the bodies away from their workers by force.”
But there’s more, and this one hits closer to home (if you live in England)…
According to ‘vox’,
“Four Ukrainian military planes have been shot down since June. Two of those incidents appear to have almost certainly have been caused by rebels, apparently demonstrating that they have the ability and willingness to shoot down a plane. But the other two were shot down at high altitude, like the MH17 flight was, and it’s not nearly as clear who was responsible.”
Let’s take a look at a short timeline:
- June 6 (2014): Ukrainian Air Force Antonov AN-30 shot down while carrying out low-level surveillance.
- June 12: (around 6pm) a Ukrainian Anatonov-225 landed at East Midlands airport (EMA).
- June13: (around 10am) the AN225 departed EMA and returns to Ukraine
- June 13: Ukrainian Air Force Il-76 shot down while landing.
- July 14: Ukrainian Military transporter, an Antonov AN-26 hit by missile, at 21,000ft.
- July 17: MH17 ‘shot down’ by a ‘missile’, at 33,000ft.
The Fishy bits…
- The AN-30 and the Il-76 were shot down from a ‘low’ altitude (low enough for a MANPADS missile to hit, ie: below 11,500).
- The AN-26 and flight MH17 were out of range for a shoulder –fired missile. Either a more sophisticated surface-to-air missile, or perhaps an air-to-air missile from a fighter plane, brought down the AN-26.
- The AN-225 is THE biggest aircraft in the world, with a maximum take-off weight of 640 tonnes!
My question is this… what was loaded on to the biggest airplane in the world at East Midlands Airport and flown to the Ukraine? Parts of a Malaysian Airlines’ Boeing 777? The same aircraft that ‘disappeared’ from radar over the Andaman Sea.
Does this ‘seat’ look like it hit the ground at ‘free-fall’ speed? Or does it look like it was ‘placed’ in a field? Where is the crater? Why hasn’t any ‘sharp’ parts penetrated the soft earth? Like a piece of marmalade on toast… strange how it landed with a bare(!) body underneath? (Source: Mail.com)
Woken Up Yet?
GOING DOWN IN HISTORY AS
THE SILENT EVOLUTION