My suspicions of a conspiracy are heightened when books appear very soon after an event, together with an amount of mainstream media hype only available to high-profile authors. ‘GOODNIGHT MALAYSIAN 370’ claims to be ‘The Truth Behind the Loss of Flight 370’, but reeks of an official history and a cover–up of the cover-up:
Books usually take years to be written and published before they appear in the bookshops. ‘Goodnight Malaysian 370’ is released on 30th July 2014; less than 21 weeks after the event.
In less than 21weeks (including collating, writing, editing, proofreading, typesetting, etc, etc) Geoff Taylor and Ewan Wilson claim to have:
- ‘…spent months analysing the aircraft’s final hours’
- ‘…jetted to Malaysia to interview investigators and relatives’
- ‘…reviewed all published data’
- ‘…visited the departure lounge where families sat full of excitement and anticipation…’
The book is already being ‘promoted’ in mainstream news outlets: Sunday Express, Huffington Post, The Independent, International Business Times, The Daily Mail, New Zealand Herald, Indian Express; to name but a few.
- The authors had ‘…rare access to Mrs Shah’
- ‘The wife of the pilot… has broken her silence… [to the] [t]wo New Zealand Journalists’. ‘In the three months-plus since the flight went down no-one in the media has been able to get close to Zaharie’s widow,’
- ‘”We were lucky to get confirmation from her… It’s a breakthrough, because that was an unknown until now.”’
However… ‘Khan [pilot Zaharie’s brother-in-law] initially claimed the voice from the cockpit was not Zaharie’s, but then telephoned his sister Faizah who … confirmed the voice belonged to her husband.’ What changed his mind to change his story? What changed her mind to speak to a journalist? How much were they paid?
The ‘official conspiracy theory’ hype:
- ‘‘MH370 Was No Accident’: Pilot Claims Disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Jet Was ‘Deliberate’ In Latest Conspiracy Theory’
- ‘The pair have concluded… result of deliberate tampering.’
- ‘The authors said the relatives of those on board were not being told the truth’
- ‘”Surely they [the victims’ relatives] deserve better than a cover-up?”’
- ‘”What happened to MH370 was no accident… It was deliberate and it was calculated and it should never have been allowed to happen.”’
- ‘…the conclusion of his book… will shock the public’
- ‘Journalist Taylor added: “For the sake of the relatives of those on the flight the truth needs to be out there.”’
Add to this that flight MH370 was carrying a cargo that included a large electrical device disguised as ‘a consignment of lithium-ion batteries.’ But ‘[p]ublished cargo records show neither the real shippers nor the real recipients.’
But the authors of ‘Goodnight Malaysian 370’ are sure about one thing (despite no evidence): ‘…it plunged into the Indian Ocean.’
As the holder of a pilot’s licence, I can assure you that a plane cannot disappear. A pilot who makes a Pan-Pan call will be told exactly where he/she is within seconds. A lost plane, no matter how small, is not just improbable, it is IMPOSSIBLE.
(Photo source: Nottingham Post)
So what happened to MH370? Did it end up at East Midlands Airport and then flown to Ukraine on July 13th?
GOING DOWN IN HISTORY AS
THE SILENT EVOLUTION